The Holy Ka’abah was first built by Prophet Ibrahim (AS) and his son Ismail (AS), and consecutively been built ever since its history.
It is located in the proper midst of the Holy Mosque, and of a block-shape and 15 m off ground level. On its eastern front there’s a door of 2m off ground level.
It has Four Corners: the Black rock, the Shamy, Yamany and the Iraqi corner. On the northern wall there’s the (Mirzab) which is pure gold made.
It is said that Prophet Ismail(AS) was the first man to start putting dressing on the Holy Ka’abah, which became a convention ever since. While another saying states that Adnan Bin Edd the great grand father of the Muhammad ﷺ was the first man to start putting dress on the Holy Ka’abah. But it is quite believed and approved that (Tiebah) of (Himyar) tribe, the king of Yemen by then, was the first man to start that convention, which was mainly Yamenese Dressing.
But when Almahdy, the Abbassiate Khalifa, came on Pilgrimage in 160 H, and saw that he ordered that all the dressing to be removed except one. He then alternatively together with the kings of Egypt used to dress it until an official house for dressing (Dar Al.kisswah) was assigned in 1346 H by King Abdulaziz, the founder of the Saudi Kingdom.
THE BLACK STONE
It is a scented black stone fixed in a silver bracket on the left corner of the wall of Ka’abah. The stone was brought by Adam (AS) from Paradise and all the Prophets have kissed it. Taww’af starts from this point and ends here.
It is the wall between the black stone (Hajre Aswad) and the Gate of Ka’abah where the hajjies pray for their wishes.
This is a beautiful golden door for entering into the Ka’abah itself. It usally remains closed for common people and is opened for dignitaries only.
The corner where the wall of Ba’ab-e-ka’abah ends is called Rukn-e-Iraqi because it faces the direction towards IRAQ.
From the Rukn-e-Iraq till the other corner (Rukn-e-Shami), a small half circular marble wall is called Hateem, offering prayers (Nawafil) inside it are very virtuous. It should not be entered while performing Taww’af
It is in between Hateem and the Wall of Ka’abah where Ismail(AS) and his mother Hajira are buried. Nawafil are also offered here.
• Mizab Talla
The Wall of Ka’abah facing Hateem and Hajr-e-Ismail has an outlet on its roof top for rainwater made up of gold, It is also known as Mizab-ur-rehmat. Supplications and Dua are accepted here by the Almighty Allāh.
It is on the other side of the Rukn-e-Iraqi and the third corner of the Khana-e-ka’abah facing Syria.
It is the fourth corner of the Ka’abah
At the foundation Wall of the Ka’abah there is a buttress on the east, west and south Walls called Shazarwan.
• Maqamaam Ibrahim
Is the stone rock on which Ibrahim(AS) stood when building the Holy Ka’abah. So, it was of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ (Sunnah), to pray at this Maqaam when He finished His (Taww’af) (run about) the Holy Ka’abah.
The limits of Khana-e-Kaaba within which Taww’af is performed.
• Aab-e-Zam Zam
Opposite to Hajre-e-Aswad there is a well (now its closed to public) called Zam Zam located under the ground of Masjid-Al-Haraam. According to a tradition (Hadees), Zam Zam water is good for health, vitality and cure from diseases
123 Notes/ Hide
- wisegirlandall reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- africanboyy1 likes this
- miraameliaposts likes this
- samihamera3 likes this
- hijabioeliyn reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- hijabioeliyn likes this
- lady-withbadhabits likes this
- syarifahalidrus reblogged this from ayojadilebihbaik
- ayojadilebihbaik reblogged this from ya-allah
- my-dreamjournal likes this
- mehmood-g-m-sheikh reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- a-red likes this
- forevertilljannah likes this
- khairunnisaa91 reblogged this from ya-allah and added:
- khairunnisaa91 likes this
- cleopatrastone likes this
- hellomanceu reblogged this from ya-allah
- sarsoorax likes this
- dustyblackstar reblogged this from ya-allah
- lailahailaallah likes this
- time-dweller likes this
- auzmuhd likes this
- auzmuhd reblogged this from agwblog
- jabbababy reblogged this from ya-allah
- rahilasamiullah reblogged this from ya-allah
- rahilasamiullah likes this
- agwblog reblogged this from ya-allah
- quinladeevaa likes this
- smellyjellysexybelly likes this
- kaapowzer7 likes this
- stay-u likes this
- afghaninamericaa likes this
- tarifam likes this
- basicallyfrench likes this
- mino-amouna likes this
- dreamlike-neverbefore reblogged this from ya-allah
- dreamlike-neverbefore likes this
- gnanelmasreya likes this
- camillahuseinova likes this
- ya-allah reblogged this from ummatii
- wixzardeefan likes this
- randomjuniedkid reblogged this from ya-allah
- thisisjusthowitisyana likes this
- youthofummah reblogged this from ya-allah
- procastinatingabout likes this
- postmodernpussy likes this
- hislittleabd reblogged this from ya-allah
- hislittleabd likes this
- hijabs-and-kabobs likes this
- naziz88 reblogged this from bal-o-dhia-ort