There may really be so many situations that may let us think that there is no more hope in life, but think about it, if we lose hope, what can we gain, what can that give us? -Nothing but depression, unknown fear and misguidance. When we lose hope, that’s when one becomes lost.
When we read and reflect from the words of Allāh, we find nothing but hope in it and His Mercy hovering upon us. When we read about the life of Muhammad ﷺ and His Companions, The Sahabāh(RA), we find nothing but motivation, gratefulness and guidance for us to become the likes of them.- and these people remained true to their faith and indeed Allāh has blessed them with great success both in the dunya and akhirah. Don’t we want to be like them?
When you think you’ve been given such burden and hardship, remember the struggles of our Nabi Muhammad ﷺ , who bled in Ta’if, who cried for nights, who suffered great mockery, who fought for the rights of His people, and spread Islām. Realize that what He had gone through can’t be compared to what you have now, for what you have now are so minute.
Sufferings bring forth nothing but humility, making you realize that without His Love, Mercy and Guidance nothing can help you, indeed true Help is from Allāh. So never abandon him.
Be not like those who finds Allāh in their hard times and abandons and neglects him at their success. Who had brought you success other than Allāh?
Lose not hope in Allāh, for when you lose it, you lose your heart. So, cling on Him at all times. He is your Wali, He is your Protector.
We are all tested and blessed in our own ways, however and no matter how successful we may be or how much failure may befall upon us, know that there are hidden wisdom and blessings behind them. So embrace that and keep up the faith, truly, success is but a harder test than failure. So keep your feet on the ground.
Keep faith, for indeed Allāh has prepared a great reward for those who do righteous deeds and remain patient through the tests and hardships they are given.
And we pray that through these tests and blessings we find solace and contentment in our hearts, making our hearts yearn for His Love, Guidance and Mercy more than ever. May our mind never forget to thank Him for every beat of our heart, our tongue not to forget mentioning His Name for the food we take, our eyes to see nothing but His Mercy for the wonderful things that we are able to witness and our hands that are able to wipe our tears and ask for dua from Him.
May He bestow upon us a grateful and forgiving heart. Amin.
65 Notes/ Hide
- amnah564 reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- pbalqisz reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- 5za reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- 4dnan1 likes this
- rubznaz likes this
- colourfalls likes this
- sumhats reblogged this from my-love-to-my-lord
- sumhats likes this
- pinkqalam reblogged this from islamus
- pinkqalam likes this
- islamus reblogged this from rahilasamiullah
- uchichisunbae likes this
- rahilasamiullah reblogged this from viagem-oriental
- rahilasamiullah likes this
- whitey--muslimah--lady reblogged this from viagem-oriental
- downtowndoll16 reblogged this from viagem-oriental
- nhah likes this
- brilliancebeyondwords reblogged this from fatmaharbiyah
- brilliancebeyondwords likes this
- slot-akasia likes this
- undermycoverage likes this
- undermycoverage reblogged this from aashiqal-islam
- sartorialconfection likes this
- idileeyy likes this
- herlittledistractions reblogged this from viagem-oriental
- herlittledistractions likes this
- this-that-allsorts reblogged this from viagem-oriental
- proudmuslimmomma likes this
- proudmuslimmomma reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- my-love-to-my-lord reblogged this from ummhasan
- briightfuture reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- amuxdesigns likes this
- bambamfira reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- bambamfira likes this
- srhnx reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- discoloured-soul reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- discoloured-soul likes this
- ummhasan reblogged this from ayain
- ayain reblogged this from alhumdulillah-hi
- alhumdulillah-hi likes this
- me-justanotherhuman likes this
- me-justanotherhuman reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- revolutionary-man reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- chill-lifegoeson likes this
- sarasmseif likes this
- confessions-of-a-hijabi reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah and added:
- confessions-of-a-hijabi likes this
- rosepriored likes this
- storiesofthesahabah posted this