Do you spend time or even make time for your parents, dear slave of Al Wadood?
It’s painfully fascinating how a child can bear not to ask of his mother nor ask of his father, how they are or even give a beautiful salaam or greeting to them as they arrive from work, school or play.
I’ve seen a lot of brothers and sisters nowadays stating on their fb, twitter, tumblr or all these social networking sites how they yearn for marriage if not marriage then how they yearn for babies, ma sha Allaah, this is truly wonderful but then again after few minutes they rant about their parents! Astagfirullah. How disdained are you with your tongue?
Don’t you realize that the way you pray and yearn to have a baby of your own might be the exact way that your parents have prayed and yearned for you, or even more?
Have you not realized what happiness you give them for a single smile, a simple thank you and a whispered i love you? How can you feel shame of this kind of love and proud of your haraam relationship? Why do you feel the need to shun them when your friends are in front of you when not for a single moment did your parents even been less proud of you?
And when they reached old age, how shameful are you to bring them out? how much ignorance do you give them when all they ask is that you give them time, even just take peek and say hi then go? wallah these things bring so much joy to their hearts, but how stone hearted are you?
O dear slave of Al Wadood, The Ever Loving, be reminded of what your Lord says in the Qur’ān;
"And your Lord has decreed that you not worship except Him, and to parents, good treatment. Whether one or both of them reach old age [while] with you, say not to them [so much as], "uff," and do not repel them but speak to them a noble word." 17:23
Where or what part of your heart has that need of speaking ill of them to the world? When wallahi, they have raised you with their sweat, tears, blood, with every single thing they have? So that you would be who you are now? Why, o Muslim, why is there a need to talk ill of them on these places?
My dear brothers and sisters, this article has been made because this issue of ranting about parents on the internet had taken its toll. Allāh says in the Qur’ān;
”Every soul shall have a taste of death in the end to Us shall ye be brought back” 29:57
You’re a Muslim and you know this, so how can you live a life full of disrespect to your parents when you know what Allāh has said in the Qur’ān in regards of treating & speaking of them?
Wallah, if you do that, go to your mother now kiss her and ask her for forgiveness, you haven’t tasted her pain on delivering you to this world, she embraced the pain for you to live.
After that I ask you O Muslim to pray to Allāh saying;
"My Lord, have mercy upon them as they brought me up [when I was] small." 17:24
My brothers and sisters in Islam, know that our time with our parents are limited, we will all return back to Allāh and only Allāh knows when is that, your parents may go first or you may go first, so spend and make time for your parents, have the ears to listen to their stories, the eyes to see the smiles in their faces, and the heart that will always ask for forgiveness for them from Allāh.
And when they’re all old, take care of them, for it may be a reason for you to enter Paradise.
Don’t wait for the time that you lose them to make you realize their worth. Make your time worthy in dunya, make it worthy for Jannah. in sha Allāh.
and with this I ask that we all be enlightened with the Love of Allāh for us to be grateful for everything that we have and for us to not neglect the mercy and gift that He has given us, our parents.
Wallah, when they pass away, you will think back and realize all those moments that you’ve missed because you haven’t given enough time for them. I know because right now all i ask is that my mom (Allah yerhama) be granted Jannah. in sha Allāh. Amin.
So I’m really telling you sincerely to spend and make time for you parents. in sha Allāh.
1071 Notes/ Hide
- liynena reblogged this from jihadforjannah
- greathelenisme reblogged this from adanaz87
- sayno2loveu reblogged this from adanaz87
- adanaz87 reblogged this from larilahkepadaallah
- pbalqisz reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- rhidzeiniwasmurfs likes this
- ahmedch likes this
- fareeshazul reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- imane1988 reblogged this from durratunnasihah
- tahtihal-anhar reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- tahtihal-anhar likes this
- soulandjourney likes this
- notyaiza likes this
- wateeni likes this
- aku-dia-dan-dia reblogged this from the-fault-in-our-iman
- kanseitou07 reblogged this from the-fault-in-our-iman
- si-bina reblogged this from the-fault-in-our-iman
- si-bina likes this
- asifeq likes this
- muslima-0321 likes this
- muslima-0321 reblogged this from the-fault-in-our-iman
- theakmals likes this
- theakmals reblogged this from lucidmuslimah
- the-fault-in-our-iman reblogged this from lucidmuslimah
- lucidmuslimah reblogged this from muslimahbynature
- muslimahbynature reblogged this from islam-the-way-of-life
- zeilinrossi reblogged this from violetteungu
- aamirchauhan likes this
- myheartfullofscripture reblogged this from islam-the-way-of-life
- mk12x likes this
- binte-rauph reblogged this from islam-the-way-of-life and added:
- binte-rauph likes this
- mayawsmiley likes this
- skysailing-mu reblogged this from islam-the-way-of-life
- nailazhafirah reblogged this from islam-the-way-of-life
- islam-the-way-of-life reblogged this from durratunnasihah
- r0cky-dill likes this
- samhajime reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- pelangikecill reblogged this from melihat-langit-menunggu-hujan
- pelangikecill likes this
- cloudnineterbang reblogged this from melihat-langit-menunggu-hujan
- cloudnineterbang likes this
- naquiahjamel reblogged this from poerora
- naquiahjamel likes this
- missnuraqilah likes this
- poerora reblogged this from durratunnasihah
- khnkshf1520 reblogged this from theniqabi
- khnkshf1520 likes this
- titiktanpakoma likes this