It truly saddens the heart how much most of the sisters nowadays, covered by their youth, lets the media and their social peers influence the way they perceive beauty. They are succumbed with the thoughts that refining what they have, enhancing what they were gifted, removing and adding things to their bodies become a need for them to do so that they become beautiful.
By Allāh, it is very alarming and painful to see. It truly breaks the heart to know that even with the way some sisters wear “modesty” becomes commercialized.
Muhammad ﷺ once said;
"Haya will not bring anything except good." [Bukharī]
Maintaining haya in this cruel world might be one of the toughest endeavor that a sister in Islam would face, but when we look at it, and define it our haya is actually one of the 70 branches of Iman, where Iman is one of the 3 levels of Islam.
Sister, your uniqueness defines the whole beauty in you.
Imagine, among the zillions of His Creations, none is as same as you. Being unique is a great way of defining your beauty. People who stay firm and true to themselves are the happiest people. They do not let mere words or what is “in” affect how they see themselves, rather these are the people wherein haya and love for Allāh is preserved in their hearts.
Habibti, you are beautiful.
Allāh has done no mistakes, so don’t ever think for a second that you are not beautiful that you need to be refined, enhanced, or “remade”. This dunya is temporary, don’t sell yourself for it, rather preserved yourself because in Jannah, in Jannah, in Jannah you are most beautiful.
So do not be weaken by their words. Do not fall into their comments. Do not let someone define you because they don’t have any right to do so, they have no right to criticize the work of the Most High.
Wallahi, don’t be someone who needs to be told she’s beautiful everyday, because that defines how weak of a clay you are.
Everything was made by His Perfectness, and so were you. So think, how can the Most Perfect One, Who is free from all mistakes, create someone with a mistake?
Something that is unique is desired and appreciated by everyone, that even with how high or how expensive it is we strive to have, gain or obtain it, right? We find everything unique as something expensive, luxurious, beautiful. You’re unique, does this not make you beautiful? expensive? luxurious?
My love, please go look at yourself in the mirror, does someone as precious, expensive and beautiful as you require redefinition? NO.
and we pray that in our hearts we are able to seek the beauty of being grateful to what Allāh has given us, that we learn to be contented with what we have, that we learn to see the beauty even from the fragments of scars that this dunya has given us.
Be strong. Allāh made you. The Most Perfect One, The Most Powerful, The Most Great was the one who made you.
479 Notes/ Hide
- pbalqisz reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- rainingandrainbow reblogged this from greenstar16
- kimbeersss likes this
- einiwasmurfs likes this
- flaringcandle likes this
- widad-shaaban likes this
- heart-full-of-islam reblogged this from alhamdulillahmuslima
- alhamdulillahmuslima reblogged this from therightwayislam
- alhamdulillahmuslima likes this
- therightwayislam reblogged this from peaceforthemiddleeast
- fatma-kassem likes this
- zozza2 reblogged this from peaceforthemiddleeast
- zozza2 likes this
- amialbiy reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- thenuraexpress reblogged this from majda-farha
- thenuraexpress likes this
- highandleft reblogged this from peaceforthemiddleeast
- sanaaabanaaa reblogged this from majda-farha
- sanaaabanaaa likes this
- majda-farha reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- majda-farha likes this
- peaceforthemiddleeast reblogged this from sullismiles
- betweennature likes this
- tahtihal-anhar reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- tahtihal-anhar likes this
- aysh26 likes this
- chirin reblogged this from fisabililah-inthewayofallah
- footprintstojannah likes this
- qisyazach reblogged this from deenoverdunyaaa
- deenoverdunyaaa reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- deenoverdunyaaa likes this
- lovebydee reblogged this from inpursuitofjannah
- chirin likes this
- fatmaalameddine likes this
- vision-of-sundus likes this
- akuatikah likes this
- ndaa23 likes this
- nabeelblack likes this
- fisabililah-inthewayofallah reblogged this from asifeq
- mazvelous reblogged this from asifeq
- mazvelous likes this
- inpursuitofjannah reblogged this from asifeq
- inpursuitofjannah likes this
- ladymyra reblogged this from asifeq
- 1religion1ummah likes this
- asifeq reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- asifeq likes this
- kuinginmenjadiwanitasolehah likes this
- nadjamaludin reblogged this from mybeautifuldeen
- nadjamaludin likes this