We can’t deny the existence of haraam relationships today, but it is through our fear of Allāh that some aid this disease immediately by nikkah, but then again some do not and let their sin be flaunted and grow each passing day. Astagfirullāh.
This is addressed because of tons of cases that i have encountered, i do not say this because i stand by the side of brothers nor do i defame any sister, but Allāh knows my intentions on why such article like this should be posted on my blog.
I’ve seen how the lives of close friends of mine shattered because of this. A lot of people claim that such “love” lasts, that it is worth dying for, but then again i ask, is it worth risking your akhirah? disrespecting your parents? displeasing your Lord?
It is said in a numerous ahadīth that Muhammad ﷺ said;
 "The pleasure of Allāh is found in pleasing the parents, and the anger of Allāh is found in making the parents angry.”
 "A person whose parents are alive and he obeys them, listens to and respects them, then Allah Ta’ala will open two doors of paradise for him. But if one of his parents is not happy with him, then Allah Ta’ala will not be happy with him either.
Then someone asked the Muhammad ﷺ, “Even if they are oppressors?”
He replied, “Yes, even if they are oppressors.”
We all know that our parents do not wish anything for us but the best. There may be times that they might go beyond, but we have no right to even utter a bad word to them, always remember what Allāh says in the Qur’ān:
"Your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him, and do well to parents.
If any one of them, or both of them reach old age, do not say to them: uff (a word or expression of anger or contempt) and do not scold them, and address them with respectful words, and submit yourself before them in humility out of compassion, and say, My Lord, be merciful to them as they have brought me up in my childhood.” 17:23-24
Realize that we are their children, we are those people whom they have prayed for from Allāh day and night, so with a little convincing, with a little pleasing and with a little trying of making them understand, they would give you what you want as long as it is in accordance to your betterment. in sha Allāh.
No parent would harm his child nor any parent would like to see their children not happy. Your happiness is their happiness.
My sister, if you are in exact situation, know that there are only two ways to pass this situation, it’s either you convince your partner to let it go or you work your way so his parents would like you, but not by pretending but showing her your true self, and never forget to make du’ā. in sha Allāh.
My brothers and sisters in Islam, this issue doesn’t only pertain to sisters but also to brothers, let us not be a means of our partners becoming disrespectful towards their parents. Let us not put them into a situation that they would have to choose between their parents, their family and us.
Always yearn for the blessing of both parents. Yes you both may get married but staying married while having bad relationship with your in-laws would not make things any easier.
If you truly love this person for the sake of Allāh, you wouldn’t push him to shun away his parents, rather you would encourage him to work on ways to make his parents understand. Do not shut his door to Jannah, just because you want him.
Wallahi, a person who loves someone for the sake of Allāh would think for their akhirah more than his or her want. You may desire someone so much, but it is only through His Mercy and Blessings that you could be together, so with this, capture your hearts with the power of du’ā, and put your trust in Allāh, and whatever happens, know that it is from Allāh, so accept it, humbly.
Just think, that someday you would have a son and a daughter, and someday you would also be in such a situation, would you then like that your son or daughter choose over you and their beloved?
I know that this may not succumb all the situations, but this is given in the Islamic perspective, pertaining to the islamic rites, prescinding all the cultural traditions and race issues. I hope i am understood with an open mind.
and we pray that Allāh helps us become patient with the process of marriage, of the waiting and the tolerance of its journey, and with this blessing we find another way of pleasing our Lord. in sha Allāh. Amīn.
280 Notes/ Hide
- pbalqisz reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- einiwasmurfs likes this
- b-a-b-y-m-a-m-a likes this
- b-a-b-y-m-a-m-a reblogged this from themuttaqi
- tahtihal-anhar likes this
- monalisahashi reblogged this from barakallahufeekum
- monalisahashi likes this
- barakallahufeekum reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- faezahlove likes this
- cosmicpyaar likes this
- muslim-inside likes this
- heba2349 likes this
- anonymousladyiam reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- chichercute reblogged this from thisletterstoyou
- muslima78hungary likes this
- elhamdolilaah likes this
- youisoergh reblogged this from sabaarr
- alhamdulillahmuslim reblogged this from chechenmuslimah
- alhamdulillahmuslim likes this
- chechenmuslimah reblogged this from sunni-muslim
- chechenmuslimah likes this
- press-pause-dans-la-vie likes this
- theverycherry reblogged this from searchingforabetterlife
- ashgarhurairah reblogged this from searchingforabetterlife
- ashgarhurairah likes this
- searchingforabetterlife reblogged this from theonlywomanheart
- searchingforabetterlife likes this
- genuine19 likes this
- theonlywomanheart reblogged this from simplelifeplease
- theonlywomanheart likes this
- sabrofaseapearll likes this
- mh-neo likes this
- sunni-muslim reblogged this from simplelifeplease
- sunni-muslim likes this
- simplelifeplease reblogged this from repent-dan-live
- takenbynaneeee likes this
- ashiq-e-rasool reblogged this from yannalovie
- ashiq-e-rasool likes this
- ammyblue11 likes this
- bintalquds reblogged this from agasshiiayah
- agasshiiayah likes this
- fresh-mentality likes this
- sinceresista likes this
- nohai likes this
- deepdeepdeepinsidemyheart likes this
- deepdeepdeepinsidemyheart reblogged this from pencariredhaallah
- fisabililah-inthewayofallah likes this
- pencariredhaallah reblogged this from repent-dan-live