Ramadhan Khalaas and Eid Mubarak!
It’s a fascinating feeling that by the leave of this blessed month such tears fall from your eyes, that by the thought of having a month full of Ibadah, learning, love, dhikr, recitation and reading of the no me Qur’ān, it has come to its end.
Indeed, nothing in this dunya lasts except the love and mercy of Allāh upon us! It is the only unconditional thing that we can get from this dunya! Allahu’akbar!
As it leaves, it also burdens our hearts, Ramadhan is like a barrier we have from the Hell fire, a barrier that also lifts us up for all the immense rewards we get from doing even minute good deeds in this blessed month! O how generous is Allāh! Indeed He is Al Kareem!
Wallahi, If there is something that Ramadhan always leaves behind it is that thought and firm belief that Allāh indeed is the Most Merciful, that Allāh is ever-Forgiving, the Pardoner, all forgiving. That even if you kept sinning all year round but with sincere repentance to Him in sha Allāh He will forgive you! (but this shouldn’t encourage you to sin, rather humble yourself and do good deeds) Know that If you have to impress someone, then its Allāh and no one else, and how can you impress him with tons of sins? Reflect.
But no matter how good or bad we have spent our days with it, there will and always be a certain question that will strike our souls every time we remember it (or if you are among those people who reflect then it will make you always conscious about it);
Will I be, with the Grace of Allāh, reach the next Ramadhan?
Remember, not everyone could reach it, maybe Allāh will take us in a few minutes or tomorrow or the next day or a day before Ramadhan starts next year, no one knows but EVERYBODY KNOWS how to save his or her own soul!
So do not neglect the reminders, the ayat you have read from the Qur’ān how many times did Allāh described himself as the most merciful yet also described himself as the giver of punishment and indeed he is severe in it!
And how many ayat have you also read about you being brought back to Him for reckoning? That indeed every soul shall taste death and that everything on this dunya will vanish & perish and to Him belongs everything and to Him will be the return of everything!
Allahu’akbar! Allahu’akbar! Allahu’abkar!
My dear Muslim brothers and sisters, indeed this month has been full of rejuvenation, your lanterns(your heart) have been lit, do not put off its light by committing sins upon sins after, you have made it constantly shining for 29-30 days, so in sha Allāh you can make it continue on lighting up your way to jannah for the next days of your life! in sha Allāh
So carry this lantern(your heart) feed it with the light of the Qur’ān, pour on it the wisdom of the deen and always protect it with your constant remembrance and repentance from Allāh!
This is the only light that can lead you to jannah, that can lead you to Allāh, let your light be so powerful that even after death you still carry it! in sha Allāh
And we pray that Allāh forgives us all and accepts all our Ibadah, fasts and good deeds! Allahumma Amīn
55 Notes/ Hide
- 1religion1ummah likes this
- thatlittlemisscomplex reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- pbalqisz reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- qystinamir likes this
- nizawati2 likes this
- nizawati2 reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- soulofmujahidah likes this
- mahtoon likes this
- einiwasmurfs likes this
- mycontemporarylifechapter reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- robok-airbatu likes this
- nrfrhndhra likes this
- cintadarisurga reblogged this from nadjamaludin
- nadjamaludin reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- nadjamaludin likes this
- tahtihal-anhar likes this
- sumhats likes this
- aniquasheikh likes this
- aammaann likes this
- khanumsafira likes this
- rara-ratna reblogged this from ayojadilebihbaik
- thisisjennittya likes this
- monologuesofasinner likes this
- rizki-ramadhani-things reblogged this from ayojadilebihbaik
- ellehaan likes this
- ayojadilebihbaik reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- naqabiqueen reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- asifeq reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- asifeq likes this
- starsinhersteps likes this
- suterahati likes this
- nfarrr reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- nfarrr likes this
- arinaactually reblogged this from apuspadewi
- letters-under-the-ashes likes this
- worldbehindthesewalls reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- apuspadewi reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- sadafkhaann likes this
- undecisively-untitled reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- undecisively-untitled likes this
- muhammad13 likes this
- muslimasalam likes this
- artistchord reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- ifmywordsmatter likes this
- heartlessx17 likes this
- kasimcba reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- kasimcba likes this
- lepidae likes this
- devitaniaazahra likes this