Indeed, there are some ayah from the Qur’aan that when we come across, it just speaks to us and deeply enters our inner soul, touching every part of it with the deepest and most poignant ways we could ever imagine; an incredible touch that only the words of Allaah can do.
We drift into days and years of struggle, painting both our lives with hatred and love, no matter which brush we choose, it all ends up on acceptance and forgiveness because in the end forgiving is all that matters.
Realize dear Muslim that we can pile up hatred upon hatred in our hearts but there will come a time that it will burst to its peak resulting to some unimaginable act or pain but in time it heals again, it seals up and it is covered by the doors of forgiveness and locked by the keys of patience.
We return to purity, because no matter how much grief and hatred we attain in this dunya, there will always be a part in our heart that cannot be shaken by any negative feeling,
Yes, believe, yes, there is and always good in every person. We just have to have that effort to see it and seek it.
Allaah is Al Quddus, The Most Holy, The Most Pure, and everything that is created by Him is Pure, we were pure souls, but it was through our lusts and desires that we become impure.
With every experience we had gone through in this dunya, patience became known to us, but we all know it’s hardest to be patient when you desire so much that it seems like its so hard to gain or attain, but is it not worth it?
If it’s really that important to us, then it should be worth all the patience right? But then again, these luxurious things in dunya fade, they are temporary, and so even when we attain it, the pleasure stays in such a short period of time.
Is it not time that we invest for something we know that will be really worth all our efforts?
Think and ask yourself, Why do you do so much for something or for someone? For work? fame? promotion? or so? All these efforts for such a desire for this dunya?
Have you thought of this;
When we do something consistently and excellently for the leisure of this dunya we are praised by people, looked upon by people and the likes, yet with one mistake with one black spot we lost everything, and we can’t even ask for a second chance, coz right there we are judged we are labeled we are marked. See, that’s the beauty of this dunya.
Spotlight, you have rewards and love of people but for a temporary time and then if you are spotless you’re nothing.
Now reflect from some of these;
"So whoever does an atom’s weight of good will see it." 99:7
Subhan’Allaah with you even just reading and reciting the Qur’an you are already rewarded, with a little effort, you earn such immense and great amount of rewards (when it’s done out of sincerity);
Muhammad ﷺ said;
Whoever reads a letter from the Allah’s Book, he will be rewarded for it. And that reward will be multiplied by ten. I am not saying that “alif, laam, meem” is one letter, but “alif” is a letter, “laam” is a letter and “meem” is a letter.
With every recitation of faithah you make in your salaah, did you know that Allaah acknowledges you? see this post: Hadith Qudsi on Fatihah
These are just some of the overwhelming rewards that you get with little efforts coming from you, now is it not worth of giving a little more effort assuring you that your efforts will be noticed and rewarded?
Also is it not worth to pursue for His Pleasure knowing that even if you fail, He will not just forgive you but life you up because to Him you are not just anything but you are a servant to Him and He is Al Adl The Just.
Again, know that when you offer and do something for Him, it will not go unnoticed, it will not be neglected nor ignored, He is As Samee Al Baseer, He sees and hears everything, with even a little utterance of His Name, “Alhamdulillaah” you earn a reward. Yet you give so much for something in this dunya, you work so much to attain such fame such money for what? yet your success sometimes is nothing, just a work a paper just a work or so, because people do not appreciate the way Allaah does.
So ask yourself, is not Allaah worth your effort?
and we pray that Allaah guides us with His Light and that he bestows upon us the understanding of forgiveness and that we may find His Mercy hovering upon us on days that we find nothing but hatred and pain our hearts. Amin
166 Notes/ Hide
- borntobemuslim likes this
- iera120885 likes this
- elhamdolilaah likes this
- umm-hurayrah likes this
- zookamir likes this
- nurbzee likes this
- beebyaum likes this
- rlghtnow reblogged this from queenhijabi
- queenhijabi reblogged this from awaitingeternalbliss
- 4bdull4h reblogged this from allah-understands
- rugeyaa likes this
- sterlingclearblackenedice reblogged this from sterlingclearblackenedice
- notallsuperheroswearcapes reblogged this from rogue-shinigami
- rogue-shinigami reblogged this from letssparkachange
- uggiandi reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- uggiandi likes this
- jannatuadnin reblogged this from heartlessmatters
- dygsahdatul reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- thisissaleha likes this
- mudjahidova likes this
- amanumayr likes this
- believers-journey likes this
- ladymunaontheprowl likes this
- sinceresista likes this
- owlandbirdx likes this
- snackinkraken likes this
- ghuraba-fisabilillah likes this
- myownpresence likes this
- muslimahbyheart reblogged this from greenstar16
- adimaho likes this
- nadzaizzati reblogged this from heartlessmatters
- jannatuadnin likes this
- a7398 reblogged this from greenstar16
- facadesandbombs likes this
- iniestasfirstouch likes this
- fruitdefendu likes this
- symqnth reblogged this from ghvraba
- quilingmesoftly likes this
- raiinieday likes this
- islamicawakening likes this
- scrummycupcakes likes this
- scrummycupcakes reblogged this from allah-understands
- shukr-sabr likes this
- ainsunshine reblogged this from showno-mercy and added:
- sebahattbk reblogged this from new-beginnings-in-life
- 17piecesofhappiness likes this
- itsnotmyfaultiloveyou likes this
- zackyhasan reblogged this from beautyislam
- wordsineversaid99 reblogged this from new-beginnings-in-life