My friend, I did this, then that and you know all of it this and that.
By Allaah, stop revealing what Allaah Azza Wa Jall chosen to conceal for you.
Don’t just go out there and confess to people about your problems or your secrets especially your sins.
Know there are reasons why people do not know this, why people never thought about you like this, and that is what your call the concealment of Allaah Azza Wa Jall.
What does it make you feel after speaking about what happened to you or what you have done, does it bring such relief? Maybe, for a while.
Yes, for a while and I mean that as long as you and the person you’ve told it doesn’t went or doesn’t go into such argument or discussion that leads to some fight, because you know when things get rough, the best weapon that a person (who wants to bring you down) has is your secrets.
Why do you like confessing to these people? They are people, they aren’t perfect they can definitely think bad of you even if they say no I understand you or this and that, but in reality my dear, humans are made to be this “nosy” its hard for them to control their tongues, its a struggle.
Islam has a gift within it that you find in Salaah, its that direct communication to Allaah Azza Wa Jall, we aren’t given people to confess to so we can expiate some sins, this is one of the millions of beauty that Islam has.
When you confess my dear, confess to Allaah Azza Wa Jall, why?
Because Allaah Azza Wa Jall is the One who can bring peace in your heart, who can answer your questions, who can guide you from darkness to light, who can hear and see everything that you do, but still forgives and never gets tired of giving out His Mercy and Blessings Upon You.
When you repent to Him, he forgives. When you ask of Him, He gives and answers.
What else do you need? Would you rather be given 20 second relief than a lifetime of ease and peace in your heart?
People you confess to, they don’t really care, because in reality everyone has their own problems, yes they can give advice and tell you this and that, Yeah, I’ve been there and all…
but just observe, just reflect that at the end of the day, where do you find yourself, who do you call out? Isn’t it Allaah Azza Wa Jall? Isn’t it the same scene every night, in your bed, you’re calling out, O Allaah… O Allaah… O Allaah….
Allaah Azza Wa Jall is the Only One who can really Help you, so why seek help from others when you Have Him to Help you? isn’t Allaah Azza Wa Jall sufficient enough for you that you let all these people talk about you behind your back?
I love you for the sake of Allaah Azza Wa Jall, so I ask of you before you would want to confess to anyone, why not consider confessing it first to the One Who Hears and Sees and Know everything?
and we pray that Allaah Azza Wa Jall gives us the heart that is so mindful of Him that at the time we wake up it is His Name that we Call and at the time when we sleep it is still His Name that we Call upon.
516 Notes/ Hide
- streetordeen1 reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- streetordeen1 likes this
- flowerandmoonchild likes this
- exoticfiregirl likes this
- faith2286 reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- thesecretmuslimah likes this
- pbalqisz reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- loveallah786 likes this
- meandmyself-o likes this
- aliyaayila reblogged this from salabarian
- salabarian reblogged this from apple-atic and added:
- salabarian likes this
- apple-atic reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- bilo-je-kao-san reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- theroadtojannahbyaina reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- sumhats likes this
- journey-of-soul reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- jaunti reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- theroadtojannahbyaina likes this
- einiwasmurfs likes this
- siilently-submittiing reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- superiorfaiqa reblogged this from swaggieliciouz
- superiorfaiqa likes this
- swaggieliciouz likes this
- nadzmee likes this
- kiki995 likes this
- lostdestroyed likes this
- izrahzulkarnain reblogged this from hijab3love
- izrahzulkarnain likes this
- societyandamina likes this
- samihamera3 reblogged this from hijab3love
- samihamera3 likes this
- cloudbunny786 likes this
- lukewarmeyes likes this
- barakallahufeekum reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- faezahlove likes this
- rafai94 likes this
- wafa1232797792 likes this
- syazanarams likes this
- fairtradevanilla likes this
- eyessee likes this
- newbail likes this
- kitahambaallah reblogged this from kuburpanggil
- lesyazwani likes this
- bertatih-tatih likes this
- bertatih-tatih reblogged this from kuburpanggil
- kuburpanggil reblogged this from slhmhtr
- kuburpanggil likes this
- divergent1012 likes this
- tala-muslima reblogged this from sunni-muslim