Ever felt tears roll down your cheeks for a du’a you’ve made?
Ever felt that intense need of Him? That moment when you just want to put your head on the ground and ask of Him, His Help, His Mercy? Or you just wanted to thank Him for absolutely everything?
What a beautiful moment right?
By Allah, that is a moment where you have lived your life.
A lot of people say that they couldn’t cry when they make du’a, yes it is a not a requirement that you cry when you make du’a but it is an effect that the heart does to the eyes when it speaks to Allah Azza Wa Jall.
Above, you see pictures of people crying while they are making du’a, rare moments, I tell you, that are captured by the camera.
When you see a person who makes du’a and suddenly he or she cries, what do you feel?
Yes, you feel little attached and you want to comfort them, it’s same feeling that such pictures above brings you.
I know that when you see a picture like this, it makes your heart burn and later on it makes you feel their need and then tears fall from your eyes. Why?
Because you know in yourself that you are ever needful of a moment like that. You need such strong connection with Him that when you mention His Name, your heart humbles itself, that when you hear of His Mercy, you beg for it and when you hear of His Rewards, you ask of Him like you have never asked anyone before.
You need that moment, where you find only yourself and Him and nothing else, and I tell you, a sincere du’a will give you this moment. It is not rare, you can get it every single time that you make your heart speak to Him in every dua.
Your heart will ever be connected to Him, that even if you don’t remember Him, your heart does, for every beat it makes it calls upon Allah Azza Wa Jall, remember the sound it makes, its not tic toc but Rubb Rubb Rubb, The Name of Your Lord! Subhan’Allah.
When you make your heart speak, you reunite your heart and Allah Azza Wa Jall, you reconnect your soul to your Creator, and you hold stronger to His Rope, that is such the strength that only in du’a you can find.
Believe me, my brother and sister in Islam, when you have stumbled and have lost your way for a moment, then I’m telling you, yes never give up your salaah but also it takes only one sincere du’a to bring you back to your feet.
So my brothers and sisters in Islam, it is the blessed month of Ramadhan, I ask of you to make the most out of it, make every du’a the sincerest ones, and I tell you, that rare moment and that hard thing to do (to cry while making du’a) it will come naturally.
Redeem your soul, reconnect your heart to its Rubb, for calls for Him every single beat.
Let the tears fall. Let Him cleanse you.
And so i leave you with a short du’a but one of the most poignant ones, a du’a that Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wassalaam taught Mu’adh Ibn Jabal Radiyallahu Anhu;
Allahumma Aini Ala dhikrika wa shukrika wa husni ibadatika.
O Allah help me to remember You, to thank You and to worship You properly.
And I pray this Ramadhan becomes a moment of cleansing for your soul, that with His Mercy showering upon us, we find a moment of sincere gratitude and love towards Him.
795 Notes/ Hide
- drayaalilove likes this
- rizkayastrida likes this
- shyhnowscuu reblogged this from hafifahhalid
- meiliana515 likes this
- alysanaila reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- astarifa likes this
- 143u4ever likes this
- tasyaangrni likes this
- nianaye likes this
- allah-understands likes this
- liyanamazeni reblogged this from everythingisagift
- intothesilent likes this
- a-caliph likes this
- yesmeeyaa reblogged this from angin-rindu
- danbo-dandelion likes this
- everythingisagift reblogged this from angin-rindu
- coretansecebiskehidupan likes this
- trishtiara reblogged this from angin-rindu
- trishtiara likes this
- temaef likes this
- kandieparfum reblogged this from angin-rindu
- angin-rindu reblogged this from onlymahabatullah
- vionabv likes this
- comeonmyjourneytofaith reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- vionydiazp likes this
- dorafairytales reblogged this from swaggieliciouz
- dorafairytales likes this
- citramaulani likes this
- sendyaprilianti likes this
- murtiindriyani likes this
- sitisukaesih likes this
- bsra9001 likes this
- mithaaricahaya likes this
- passi0n-for-w0rds likes this
- mcmxxxll reblogged this from swaggieliciouz
- darkashh likes this
- sarahnahdi reblogged this from swaggieliciouz
- swaggieliciouz reblogged this from charmingarabian
- febbrydwiyanti likes this
- dontwaitfordreams reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- dontwaitfordreams likes this
- sno96 likes this
- anindyyovitha likes this
- talithaans likes this
- ristyaanin likes this
- ohhamayhem likes this
- ohhamayhem reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- bushra05 reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- bushra05 likes this
- fiel-unggul reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah