Well, truth is, your time is running out.
Once, when I was still in college, I was trying to ask my professor to give me more time for my paper work to be passed and her reply truly changed my perspective in, well yeah, in life.
She told me, ‘Time doesn’t wait, only love waits.’
I chuckled, really, because when she said that I didn’t really give enough pondering about it, but as I have encountered similar situations through out my college time, I said to myself, this is true.
Time never waits, it will pass on, no matter how much you want to stop it or slow it down, it will never wait for you, you have to catch up with it, you are always on a race with time, and only those who give emphasis and value on time stays on track.
So how are you coping up with you time?
How are you making the most of your time in this world, when you know your time does pass by but also it will end on a time prescribed by Allah Azza Wa Jall.
We all have to realize that this “time” we have in this world, is both a blessing and test for us. Don’t you think it’s the time for us to give value to this blessing? Don’t you think it’s the right time to raise our hands and repent for all the things we have done?
Or will we be lazy enough and continue believing that “there’s still enough time”? I will be honest to you, every beat of your heart lessens your time in this world, you are dying, you might not be sick and full of youth and strength but I’m telling you that you’re dying, since you were born.
Know that everything in your life has been written already, the time you are going to die, how you would die, where will you die, at what age you will die, everything is written and only a du’a can change this, by the Will of Allah Azza Wa Jall.
I’m not going to tell you there’s still enough time, but I will you tell you what’s real, you’re time is running out, so fix your life, come back to Allah Azza Wa Jall, regret, repent, forgive.
Yes, your time is running out, but again, it’s never too late to reconnect with Allah Azza Wa Jall.
Make use of your time in the best and most halal way, try this personal method of mine, and you can do this every before salah or every after salah, I call it the “press 15”.
For 15 minutes you will engage yourself only with Allah Azza Wa Jall.
• 3 minutes for dhikr - remember of Allah, just remember Him
• 3 minutes for glorification- exalt Allah, glorify Him with His Names
• 3 minutes of gratefulness – try to enumerate His blessings on you & thank Him with all your heart.
• 3 minutes of repentance– regret all the wrong you’ve done then repent.
• 3 mintues of istighfar- ask Him for His forgiveness, sincerely.
It’s my personal method which helps me in remembering Allah all the time, even if you are just sitting and in a quiet place, try this method, make at least 15 minutes of your time worthy. In sha Allah.
And we pray that Allah Azza Wa Jall accepts all our ibadah and guides, protects and blesses us always.
-This is part of the Ten Things Not To Waste (Part 2), you can view the rest of it through this link: http://www.scribd.com/doc/234734024/TENThings-Part-Two
222 Notes/ Hide
- surayamzln reblogged this from noteforhearts
- ummaimaan likes this
- noteforhearts reblogged this from saturindu
- huneywhitlock reblogged this from saturindu
- snowcap-images likes this
- nzzxfrh reblogged this from saturindu
- shahsarahajar likes this
- almirakindy reblogged this from saturindu
- almirakindy likes this
- ayatakenouchi reblogged this from saturindu
- gotta-be-doing-em reblogged this from saturindu
- tumble-stories reblogged this from saturindu
- tumble-stories likes this
- wadiii likes this
- saturindu reblogged this from n-shflcr
- saturindu likes this
- n-shflcr reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- lunaticfl0wer likes this
- faerielicious reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- introverted-spectacles likes this
- fassyasma likes this
- khattametha likes this
- faith2286 reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- nadzmee likes this
- lebaus likes this
- wand8r8r19 likes this
- faroen likes this
- my-unique-perspective reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- dxisyme reblogged this from greenstar16
- wheel-love-tribe reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- mantasha5f reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- gardensandrivers reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- anonymous-unknown-strangers reblogged this from shalbear
- raihaniac likes this
- elyseenciso reblogged this from shalbear
- shalbear reblogged this from superrsomething
- ccontemplatio likes this
- msmuse-x reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- khaderworld likes this
- almalikabz reblogged this from fiftyshadesofhalaal
- noordilla reblogged this from iamaishahabdul and added:
- noordilla likes this
- iamaishahabdul reblogged this from greenstar16
- hijabizmuslimah reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah
- hijabizmuslimah likes this
- hijabasmycrown likes this
- hijabasmycrown reblogged this from allah-understands
- ammyaltruist likes this
- strugglesofdunya reblogged this from allah-understands
- pbalqisz reblogged this from storiesofthesahabah